samedi, janvier 26, 2008

Mark came over and he and I installed some French doors going from the kitchen to what was Christian's room. I was here by myself at the time so it should have been able to get a lot done. Lisa and Morgan were out doing stuff for her upcoming wedding and MK had come earlier and picked up the boys.

But before I could get started my cousin Chris and Mindy, his wife stopped by for a visit. We visited for a little while when MK came back with the boys. We opened a bottle of wine (a Syrah from California)and visited more. Mindy doesn't drink wine so Chris, Mike and I all had a good sized glass of wine (which killed the bottle). It was very good and if I were not feeling lazy at the moment, I would get up and find the bottle so I could say what winery it came from. I will try to but that information on the blog tomorrow.

Morgan is getting along fairly well on here crutches. I did carry her up the stairs this evening because it was getting late and I felt sorry for her.

I am pretty sure that we will worship at Bethel PCA tomorrow. Rev. Steve has preached a very good sermon every time I've heard him preach.

Well, I took an Ambian a few minutes ago and I am beginning to feel the affects. I need to get to sleep at a descent hour, so I am closing this post.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: