dimanche, janvier 06, 2008

It's getting late and everyone is in bed but me. I am sitting on the couch, sipping on a little Ouzo and taking a few minutes to write on my blog. Fox News is on the TV.

This morning we worshipped at Bethel Presbyterian (PCA). There was a baptism this morning and the sermon was about infant baptism in light of God's covenant promises. I am a firm believer in paedo-baptism (i.e. infant baptism) and I blogged on that subject a number of times. Some of them can be found here. Pastor Wright's sermon on the subject (the first of two) was very good. He is a fine preacher and I think he will be good for Bethel.


After worship we came home. Lisa had cooked red beans with ham for dinner and they were soooooo good. Mark came offer and helped Lisa and me move some of Morgan's and Christian's. furniture. In don't like to do work like this on Sunday's but it was an "ox in the ditch" situation.

I also washed, Oakly, Christian's lab (which we have inherited). Her bath was over due.

It was an ok day. Christian made it to Florida yesterday and this afternoon Morgan made it home from Corpus.

It was an OK day.
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: