jeudi, janvier 10, 2008

I have just put the boys to bed and I'm sitting here drinking a Samuel Adams Boston Lager. I started day shift today and it was an OK day at work. Nothing crazy or disastrous took place. We had no fires and no major piece of equipment decided to crash today.



This last week Mark and I gutted the LAST room in our house that we have to work on post Hurricane Rita. I know it has been more than two years since the hurricane, but after the first year Lisa and I were exhausted and we let several things slide for about six months before beginning again.

Except for new Cabinets, Lisa and I did almost all the work the first year. For this last bit we have hired Mark (the guy who built the cabinets) to do a lot of the work and we are mostly helping him.

Here is a picture of our gutted room. We did not have to gut the room, but we (actually Lisa) decided to make some to some big design changes and so we gutted it. The floor was ruined by the storm and had already been removed, as was a some of the ceiling and wall, so instead of simple repair we opted to take advantage and make it into something more to our liking.

Here are a few more of my HSL 33 Det 3D photos:

This is me. I had to check the tie downs chains on the helo because of the weather.

Jeff Faucher playing frisbee on the helo deck. Notice the string? It was tied to the deck.


The guys looking out from the helo hanger. We were on the USS Lockwood.



The guys taking a break while the helicopter is off on a flight. I was flying when this was taken.
Mandy Budomo, Marc Harting, Jeff Lovelass, Bret Hodges, Bill Ogan, Jeff Faucher, Ric Rew.

This is me. I think were pulling into port near Hiroshima, Japan in 1981.

Don Ferguson, Jeff Loveless, and Jeff Faucher as we pull into port.

Aucun commentaire: