dimanche, janvier 27, 2008

We got up and went to worship services at Bethel PCA. I am always impressed by the Pastor Steve's sermons. He is working his way through Ephesians and every sermon that I've heard has been very good.

After worship service we came home. Lisa made 'Sloppy Joe' for lunch and then she and Morgan went to Elisabeth's for a baby shower for Lisha, who's baby is due in late February. MK came over and picked up the boys and took them to Sam Houston Jone's State Park. Mark also came over to visit for a little while.

When everyone was gone I cleaned the floor in Christian's old room and started laying ceramic tile. I tiled more than half the room when folks started arriving. I finished the mud (thin set) that I had and called it quits and cleaned my tools. MK and the boys returned while I was still working and he left at about the time when I began cleaning up.

After cleaning up and feeding the boys, Gary came over. I started a fire in the fire pot and Gary and I sat on the porch by the fire, drank a Guinness and talked. After that Gary headed home. My youngest son joined me on the porch by the fire for a few minutes, then we came in said prayers with the boys and put them to bed.

Now I am going to bed also.

Kenith

Aucun commentaire: