lundi, janvier 14, 2008

Well we had a very interesting weekend around here. We found out that Morgan did, in fact, break her right ankle in her wreck on the 2-10 bridge. When I got home Saturday evening, she was in my bed (on my side of the bed) and two of my nieces (her cousins) were there too, as was Lisa and they were all watching a DVD of some television series that the cousins brought over.

Morgan's room is upstairs, so she could not get to her bed, and she therefore confiscated my bed and bedroom. With four women in our king size bed watching multiple episodes of some chick series, that I had never heard, I decided to move the alarm clock, and some bedding to the couch in the living room. I could have moved to Morgan's room, but I preferred to crash out on the couch.

I went to bed (couch) about 9:30 and the alarm went off a 4:40 AM Sunday morning and headed off to work. We had a very quiet Sunday at work and Mac (the top operator of or sister progression unit with which we share a single control room) volunteered to cook. We had another feast. Mac cooked deer sausage and red gravy, mustered greens with pork sausage and dinner rolls. We also had chocolate cake, King cake, and Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream for dessert. We do eat a lot of wild game on the job.

Earl Sunday afternoon, Lisa called to tell me that Christian had called. He was on the way to the Navy hospital after hurting his knee playing football with his buddies on base. I spoke with him today; his MCL is messed up and he will not be able to continue in Air Crew School and has, for now, lost his orders and is in limbo until his knee is healed. Then he will likely get knew orders to God alone knows where.

I worked today. It was a typical busy Monday. My shift worked off this afternoon and we are off until Friday evening.

Morgan is still in my bed. Lisa's sister is having day surgery, so she has to get up early to be with he r sister and I will have to get the boys up and off to school in the morning.

Coram deo,
Kenith
Ps. This is what is left of Morgan's car:

Aucun commentaire: