samedi, janvier 05, 2008

Our son, Christian, just drove off in his Dodge truck. He is headed back to Florida, and the Navy. I had to work for most of the time that he was home, but last night I was able to spend some time with him. We went out to eat at the Outback Steakhouse where Christian used to work before he went into the Navy. Lisa, Christian, and Troy (Lisa's brother) and I had a nice visit.

Today, Morgan and Danny are driving to Corpus Christi, TX for a wedding, Troy is on the road going to Eastern Kentucky for work and Christian is headed east to Florida, where he will be going to Air Crew School. I attended the same school way back in 1979.

Lisa has been out and about this morning, but she is now home and we have lots of work that needs to be done and its time to start. I have to get started, so this is the end of this post.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: