lundi, décembre 22, 2008

The big news for yesterday is Jessica, my lovely daughter-in-law, arrived last night. She flew in from San Diego by way of Denver. There were several delays on the way. But when she arrived in Houston Lisa and Morgan were there to greet her.

I had stayed home with the boys instead of making the trip to Houston. Woody called an invited the boys and me over for Pizza. He and Elizabeth had been painting were finishing up. I grabbed a magnum of Merlot and the boys and I headed down the road for Pizza.

After Pizza, Woody pulled out his Risk board game. The boys, Woody and I played the game and Woody and I enjoyed wine as we played. When Lisa and the girls arrived back from Houston, we were still playing, though one of the boys had been eliminated.

We left the game set up, we will finish it today, and headed home to visit with the Jessica, Morgan and Lisa. After a good visit, The girls, worn out from traveling, headed off to bed.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: