lundi, décembre 15, 2008

I started working days Thursday and finished today. On good weekends at work operators, like me, are mostly babysitters. On such weekends the units we are over run good. The outside and console operators have fairly leisure days (or nights) at work. We have rounds to make and equipment and processes to keep our eyes on, but on good weekends supervisors, engineers and mechanical folk are home or at least somewhere else.

On not so good weekends, there are problems, operational or mechanical, and these make for busy, hard and tiresome weekends at work. This last weekend was on the problem side of the equation. I am glad it and my Monday (which is almost always brutal) is over.

I had hoped to be finished with everyting about work until after Christmas, but I may go to New Orleans on business and then I am going to have union work to do on Thursday and Friday. This should go quickly (I hope).

Lisa and the boys are ok, although one of them is a bit under the weather. Tonight when I got home, my cousine Chris and one of his sons, Brandon came over to visit. It was good to visit with them for a while.

Later,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: