dimanche, décembre 28, 2008


This morning my alarm went off at 7:15 but I hit the snooze until 7:30. I then got up and woke the family. We got got ready and headed off to Bethel for Sunday School and and worship. MK is teaching through the Puritan, Jeremiah Burroughs' book, The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment.

Our Pastor, Steven Wright and his family are out of town so Rev. Mark Duncan lead the service in his place. It was good to have pastor Mark here. He and I used to visit on my front porch when he and his family lived just around the corner from here. Now they live in Texarkana, TX. I miss those visits.

Worshipping the true and living God, in an assembly of His saints, is good.

After worship services Lisa, the boys and I went to Arby's for lunch and we were joined by Rhonda and Morgan and Danny. After lunch we came home and have had a quiet day.

Coram Deo,
Kenith
Ps. Pastor Steven's sermons are online HERE.

Aucun commentaire: