samedi, décembre 27, 2008

I'm getting ready to head off to bed, but before I do so I did want to add a little note to this blog. My friend MK came over today. He had been on call during Christmas and we were unable to get together for Christmas before today.

We exchanged wines for Christmas. While he was here we opened one of the wines he gave to me. It was a very good blended wine. The wine, from Ventana Vineyards, was a 2005 Due Amici. Which is a 50-50 blend of Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon. It was wonderful.

MK and I sat on my porch, talked and enjoyed this very good wine. Lisa joined us for a little while, but she does not drink red wine. This of course left more of this excellent wine for MK and me.

Now, Its bed time. I have to get up for Sunday school in the morning.

Never forget that wine is a great gift that God has given to man, but like all gifts, it must be used wisely. (Read Kenneth Gentry's book God Gave Wine: What the Bible Says About Alcohol)

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: