vendredi, décembre 26, 2008

Jessica, my lovely daughter-in-law, had to catch a plane this morning to return to San Diego. Jessica, Morgan and I climbed into my truck and headed for G.H.W. Bush international at about 1:30 this morning. I listened to an audio book, the girls slept while I made the 2 hour drive to the Houston airport.

It was foggy and rained a little bit for the drive, but other than that the drive was uneventful. We arrived at terminal A about 3:30 this morning. Hugged Jessica and said our goodbyes at about 4:40 this morning drove back to Louisiana.


When I go to the GHWB airport, I prefer taking I-10 to Beaumont, than I get off the interstate and take Highways 90 and 1960 the rest of the way. The drive is a bit shorter following this route and there is a lot less traffic.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: