mardi, décembre 30, 2008

Yesterday, I put a couple of packages in the mail for our son who is in the Persian Gulf. The packages contain treats (homemade and store bought) and a few gifts and requested needs.

After I got that done, my younger sons and I went to my sister's house to pop fireworks. We left home a little after noon, stopped and picked up some boudin at Peto's Meat Market in Moss Bluff.

After we ate the boudin, we bought fireworks at one of the multitude of firework tents are, this time of year, set up, all around the area. After that we headed North to Sandy and Brian's. We visited with with Sandy and her dogs for a while, before going to the pond to shoot off the fireworks.


View Larger Map

Sandy has a new dog (given to her), the dog is a beautiful American Bulldog, less than a year old. As it was giving dark, The boys and I went out to the pond to shot off bottle rockets and the other fireworks.

When we finished a couple of hours of shooting off fire works (the boys had a good time) we went back to the house and visited with Brian and Sandy for a couple more hours and then came home.

We arrived home about 10:00 pm.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: