lundi, décembre 08, 2008

Sunday night I picked up MK in my truck and we went to Josh's house to watch football, drink a little wine and talk sports, politics and theology. We opened a few impressive bottles of wine, ate good food, watched the Baltimore/Washington game and visited. The three of us are all Reformed in theology so we had lots to talk about, especialy since Josh has spent much of the last year or so in Southern Alabama.

On Monday I took up painting the house again. As I painted the house I had my iPod and listened (for the second time) Garth Nix's Abhorsen trilogy. These books are a very interesting work of fantasy. I highly recommend them. My dauther talked me into listening to them. She thinks I don't read fiction so she loaded these books on my iPod. I am so glad she baggered e into checking them out.

I finished with the primer so the next clear day that I am off from work I will add the finish coat.

It's now passed my bed time.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: