dimanche, décembre 07, 2008

The other night I spent several hours talking with Christian via Windows Live Messenger. He is at an undisclosed spot in the Middle East. He is well and says the food is good.

While I wrote notes back and forth with him he was also speaking to his wife, Jessica, and to his sister, Morgan, I don't no how to speak with him over the web (yet).

I was ill much of yesterday, but fill much better today. Today it is Lisa who is not feeling good.

Morgan spent the night here last night and she, the boys and I went to Sunday school worship services at Bethel. MK will be teaching Sunday school for the next several months. He will be going through the Puritan pastor, Jeremiah Burrough's book Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment.

Today, the Second Sunday of Advent, Pastor Wright preached a second sermon on Ruth. The sermon was based on the Ruth chapter two. It was very good.

After Worship we came home at gumbo Danny and Morgan at dined with us. We had gumbo (I can never have too much gumbo). The boys and I tossed a football for a while as well.

Now I am sitting on the porch writing this blog enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: