samedi, février 07, 2004


I am back at work again after some good days off. Nothing special happened on my days off. We did have lots of rain proceeding a cold front. It was 34 deg. this morning and it is supposed to be 29 deg. tomorrow morning. That’s a pretty normal low for just after a front this time of year.

Last night I did make it to Café Margaux for a wine tasting event. Jennifer F. is the one who told me about it, and she was the only one that I knew there. Lisa was supposed to go with me, but she was tired and didn't make it. I had also told MK (Seep) about it and Gary J. but neither one of them could go either.

There were eight different wines that we got to taste and every one of them was good, but there were a few that I really liked. The Rombauer Carneros Chardonney was excellent. It had unique flavour that really appealed to me and I think it was Jennifer’s favourite as well.

Another wine that I really liked was the Marietta Cellars Old Vine Lot 32. The Marietta Cellars is an old favourite of mine. Susan V. of Lake Street Liquor Store first turned me on to Old Vine Lot wines several years ago. They're always very good.

I am at work and I’m feeling a bit under the weather so I will close for now.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: