vendredi, février 20, 2004


I will be working off shift in the morning and will be starting my days off. I won’t have to come back to work until next Thursday. When I leave work in the morning I plan to go by Gary J’s house. If time allows I may be able a beer or glass of wine before heading out. My main reasons for going to Gary’s is to pick up Cigars for Mitch T. Mitch and his wife are having a baby to day, their first, and Gary has Mitch’s cigars in his humidor. The hospital is on my way home, so I can drop off the cigars on the way to the house.

I bought Lisa some roses yesterday before coming to work and they should deliver them to her sometime before noon. Sunday is Lisa’s birthday and the roses are her first gift. We are hoping to go out of town Sunday, but she was not feeling good this afternoon. She seems to have pulled a muscle or pinched a nerve. I hope she is feeling much better after a good nights sleep.

There is another wine tasting event at Café Margaux this evening. I hope to go if Lisa is feeling good. Several of our friends will be there and they do serve good wine along with cheese and fruit.

My options for doing things with the kids this weekend are pretty limited do my broken ribs. I may try and take the little boys fishing this weekend at my sisters pond. The pond is loaded with bluegill and largemouth bass. They would have a great time fishing and I’m ready for some fried fish.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: