jeudi, février 12, 2004


Today, I am plenty sore because of my broken ribs. I also have a bit of a cold and it kills me to cough. I am off work until Monday night, so I do have a little bit of time to recover some.

After work yesterday I went by Gary's house for a few minutes before coming on home. MK came over about 9:30 with a couple of bottles of wine. We opened and drank a Ravenswood Zinfandel (2000). It was a deep red wine that was smooth. I really like this zinfandel. This is not a "white" or "café" type, but a true full bodied dark red zinfandel.

After two enjoyable glasses of wine and friendly conversation, MK and I went for a walk to pray. We had a good season of prayer. We also had further conversation and another glass of wine.

MK and I have been walking and praying for a good fifteen years now. These evenats have always been time well spent. Years ago we drank a beer when we walked, then we moved to Scotch and now, while we usually have wine with our prayer times, we still switch back to Scotch now and then.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: