samedi, février 14, 2004


Today is the umpteenth day of cold steady rain here in SW Louisiana. Lisa and here friend Kim left for Houston this morning to pick some (work related) people at Houston International Airport. She called when they got there and said that it rained the whole way. I had looked at the radar before she left and knew it looked bad. I hope they have better weather on the return trip (which should begin shortly).

My ribs are still hurting. I won't mention that every time because it will likely be true for a long time yet. Worse yet, I still have a cold and it is accompanied by a cough. Coughing is murder. MK has given me a prescription for cough medicine. I have been putting that off, but I am now more than ready to stop coughing.

I'm hoping to get out of the house today. I have to go by MK's house and then run a few errands. I plan to take the little boys with me. That should be interesting. They're a lot to handle when all my bones are in good shape. I will have to keep a tight reign on them.

I visited MrWonder's Bible Chat long enough to post the four part article by Keith Mathison. It was received in the way I expected it to be received. MrWonder is a Baptist with strong anti-alcohol views. I made a few comments and then bowed out.

I was once an active participant on the site, but when Gerry was sick I started slacking off. When Gerry died I tried to keep up with it but my heart wasn't into it and I quit. Today I visit the site now and then, but seldom join in any of the discussions, and when I do post, it is only one or two comments, and then I back out again. I don't plan to ever get real active again.

Let me start doing the things I need to do. Gotta go.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: