samedi, février 21, 2004


Mitch and Angie T. have a new baby boy!! -- Garrett Mitchel t.-- Mother and baby are doing well. I have not had a chance to see young Garrett yet, but hope to soon.

My fishing trip with the little boys did not happen today. Instead I am taking Lisa to Beaumont for her birthday. It is her birthday tomorrow so we are going to to spend the evening and the night in Beaumont and the little boys will stay with Lisa's sister. Morgan, our daughter, has gone to New Orleans with my sister and niece. They will return after Mardi Gras.

My sister and I did a lot of our growing up in Destrahan, which is just up river from the city and Sandy (my sister) has a number of friends and family connections there. She returns often and nearly every Mardi Gras. I don't have a special love for New Orleans. There are things that I love about New Orleans but unlike my sister I am not close to any of my family or old friends from that area.

Christian, our oldest son, will stay at home tonight or he may stay with a friend or cousin.

Lisa and I did make it to Café Margaux last night for the wine tasting. We did not stay long because she pulled a leg muscle, actually it's her Gluteus Maximus (i.e. her butt muscle) and she is very sore.

We were quite the couple. She was limping and leaning on me for support. I have my two broken ribs and was unable to give her much help. We looked like the walking wounded last night. We cut the wine tasting short for that reason. Anyway Lisa doesn't drink wine; I am the one who likes wine. We did have lots of friends from work and church there and we had a good time, but we just could not stay for very long in our current conditions.

I have things to do, so I will have to go.

Dominus Vobiscum,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: