mercredi, février 18, 2004


I worked off at 5:30 this morning, went home, crawled in the bed and snuggled with Lisa for a few minutes. I then fell fast asleep. At 7:30 Lisa woke me because my boss was on the phone. They had the refinery doctor come into medical to see me, but I was home asleep. I got up, got dressed, drove the twenty minutes to the plant, saw the doctor and then came home and went back to bed.

I got up at about 1:30 this afternoon. My task for this afternoon was to get my eldest son his driver licenses. We failed to do that because we were lacking one piece of paper work. We rushed home got the paper went back to the DMV but found that hey had closed for the day. We will have to try again tomorrow.

This afternoon I read a very good article from Foreign Affairs Magazine. This candid, informative and even frightening article is titled The Saudi Paradox . I think it should be a must read for anyone interested in the Middle East, Islam and the Arab world.

In the morning I have to hold over here at work to meet with the refinery “big wigs” about my fall in the rain and subsequent broken ribs. I am not looking forward to the meeting. I like to stay under the radar screen here at work. I like to come to work, do my job and go home to my family. It may be boring but I love it.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: