vendredi, février 13, 2004


Yesterday was the worse day of pain from my ribs (As the old Cajuns say "I ye yie"). I think it was for two reasons, I did way too much the day before and because I have a cold and coughed a lot. Coughing is very bad news. I had planned on going to our prayer meeting at church but I was not up to it.

Today I am doing mostly nothing that takes effort. I am going to sleep, read, type out bog and email stuff, watch some DVD lectures on Greek Philosophy that I found at the library and that's about it. In other words I am going to rest my fractured rib bones.

I have recently started emailing a long but important article by Keith Mathison. The article is in four parts and is titled Protestant Transubstantiation. This first section is subtitled "Biblical Witness." The second part part deals with Historical Testimony from the early Church to the Reformation. Part three is on the original understanding of the Reformed & Baptist churches. The last part is perhaps the most important. It is on the Origins of and Reasons for the Rejection of Wine by modern American protestants. I hope others find Mathisons article as informative and interesting as I did.

Coram Deo,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: