vendredi, octobre 08, 2004

My blogging is still a bit off because I still don’t have internet access at the house. This should be remedied soon. I have subscribed with Bell South for DSL access. I am presently waiting for the DSL set-up to arrive and we will be good to go.

I worked overtime last weekend so I was only off Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday I ran a few errands and did some stuff around the house. Tuesday evening was routine. The little boys and I played with the football, then we did their spelling and reading home work before they took baths.

After their baths it was my turn to read to them, so I read them a chapter from Joanne De Jonge’s wonderful little book My Listening Ear (Discovering the Wonders of God's World). Then I read Hansel and Grettle from a children’s story book. After that we said our prayers. After our regular prayers we always recite either the Lord’s Prayer or the Apostles Creed.

Wednesday the little boys, Christian and I all went to Longville. I brought my mom her birthday present (Thursday was here birthday). We visited in Longville for most of the day. We returned home in the early evening and went about our routine.

Yesterday was a very busy weekday. We had a number of items hit our shift from almost the time we started the shift (6 AM) and stayed very busy most of the day. Lisa picked me up from work. She and Christian went out for a mother/son visit over supper at Outback Steakhouse. The little boys and Morgan were not home. So I stayed home alone and eat a nice salad (with a Killian’s), then I took a long hot bath and relaxed. After the bath I fixed myself a drink (made with moonshine, that I recently acquired, and coke – I can’t even sip the moonshine straight). I then got one of my current books and went to bed.

Aucun commentaire: