mardi, octobre 19, 2004

My buddy Pete needed to be off for a couple of days of his regular shift, so he and I did a trade. He is working for me tonight and tomorrow night and I will work the first two nights of his shift. So I am home this evening and AWAKE. I slept until after 1 pm so I’m hardly tired yet. So I am going to write a quick note for the blog and then read some in the Institutes.

The little boys and I went to the playground by the house. They played for a while and then they wanted me to spin them on the merry-go-round. "Faster - faster" was the repeated request from them. After a while of this I was ready for a break and sat down near by in the grass. The boys continued on the merry-go-round a bit longer. Then my 8 year old just laid there as the, soon to be 7 year old, pushed.

My 8 year old then got up an walked over toward me. He wasn’t looking very good, and he sat on my lap. We sat there a while then, when he did not start to feel better, I decided we needed to come home. So I put my boy on my back and we walked the two blocks to the house.

He then layed down with his mom for a while, before he lost his lunch. But he did recover quickly after the purge. Then it was time to do our routine of homework, baths and bed.

Deo Vindice,
Kenith

Aucun commentaire: