mardi, octobre 19, 2004

My buddy Seep has just left for home. We've not been able to get together for a while, because of his or my schedule. He got here about 9:30 with a bottle of Beringer Merlot (2000). We opened it; poured a couple of glasses (MK was amazed that I actually had some wine glasses, because I usually serve the wine in jiggers) and sat at the table an discussed our thoughts on Calvin’s Institutes and other theological and other topics. My nephew Ryan joined in the early part of the conversation.

After a few glasses of wine and a good time of conversation we were ready to pray. So we walked a round the neighbourhood. MK lead off in prayer and when he finished I prayed. It was a good time of prayer and praise to our most holy and awesome Lord God.

I am tired. Christian and I spent a good bit of the morning at the Social Security office getting his birth date straight (they have him listed two years older than he is), then I spent most of the rest of the day removing, painting and replacing shutters on the house. Of course we worked on home work (and a little bike riding too).

Coram Deo,
Kenith
Ps. The Merlot is all gone.

Aucun commentaire: